- Analyze your current qualified benefit plan program Is it cost-effective and compliant, or does it require revision or updating?
- Design the best plan for your needs We apply the most current tax rules and actuarial services to design a plan that maximizes contributions while minimizing costs.
- Promote and administer your plan We help you communicate your plan to employees. We monitor your plan compliance and provide personal, timely service to handle all your questions.
- Consult on special issues, like plan compliance, plan terminations, reorganization, audits, etc.
We offer the following types of retirement plan designs:
- Traditional Profit Sharing Plans allow for deferred sharing of employer profits with employees
- 401(k) and 403(b) Plans allow pre-tax employee contributions, with or without matching employer contributions
- Traditional Defined Benefit Plans pre-define the dollar amount of retirement benefits. These plans allow for very large contributions for the highly compensated nearing retirement age.
- Money Purchase Pension Plans require defined annual contributions for both employer and employee.
- Prevailing Wage Pension Plans are a variation of Money Purchase Plan used by “open shop” contractors who provide services under state prevailing wage contracts
- Age-Weighted Profit Sharing Plans are defined contribution plans where employer contributions are allocated based on a combination of employee compensation and age.
- Target Benefit Plans combine money purchase plan and defined benefit plan features.
Our Fees Our service fees are the most competitive in the industry.
Contact us today at 781-821-1100 for a free, no-obligation consultation. Let us show you how, at QPSI, we deliver a better bottom line.